Features of our Estimating Software:
No clutter! Seven big buttons divide the program into its seven primary screens:
- Customers Manager (to manage your customer database)
- Project Manager (to create and manage estimates for each project)
- Reports Manager (to produce proposals, cost update reports, and bid requests)
- Parts Tool (to manage your part library database. Completely customizable and easy to use. For real!)
- Templates Tool (to create templates that allow you to estimate speedily)
- Options Tool (to customize the program for your company)
- Update Tool (to automatically update part prices with your region of the United States, every quarter)
Estimate easily – the core of the program
- Add parts one by one, or a bunch at once using templates
- Arrange parts into separate groups using “components”
- Process alternates (a.k.a. ” change orders “) and track how they affect the project’s cost by defining statuses of Accepted , Undecided , or Declined
- Create multiple “projects” for a customer to define different phases . When you generate the proposal you can have each of them displayed individually then show a grand total at the bottom
Recently Added Features:
Automatically update your prices
- With a few clicks of the mouse you can have all 8,000 parts in the database automatically updated
- Have confidence in your data! Prices researched and maintained by industry experts
- Synchronize your data with one of nearly 400 regions in the United States
Video Demonstration of how to Update your Prices Each Quarter:
Produce nice-looking reports
- Generate project-specific proposals with the click of a button. Project specifications are drafted automatically using the part contents of the estimate!
- Define specific “boilerplate” contract terms specifically for your company
- Create Cost Status Reports to track the changing cost of the project and payments made by your customer
- Produce a line item detailed or summarized tabular report displaying project contents from the Project Manager
Video Demonstration of how to Customize Proposals:
Integrate with Quickbooks Pro ©
Export project estimate data and customer contact info to Quickbooks Pro.
Customize your company information
- Personalize your company information
- Import your company logo to appear on top of the proposals
- Manage an unlimited number of customer contacts in your database
- Create as many projects as you like for each customer
Share data across your network
Easily set up Clear Estimates to work in your small office network. All of the computers share the same database; whether it’s two computers or 50, we can help you set it up.
Develop a custom database
Customize every aspect of the program to work for your business or trade. We provide services to help you convert data sources as necessary.
Video Demonstration of File Management within Clear Estimates:
And much, much more. Try it for yourself!