Download the patch here:
Here are some of the issues addressed:
- Alternate work order text overlap – If extensive text was entered as the description for an alternate the text could overlap with the alternate dollar amount. This has now been resolved.
- Material column stuck – When the material column is excluded (un-checked) the data would still appear in the “View Table” documents. This has now been resolved.
- Part adjuster data reset – For some parts created by duplicated content the Part Adjuster would allow information to be edited but then forget about the changes upon closing. This has now been resolved.
- “Export to QuickBooks” issue – Some users experienced an error message when exporting data to QuickBooks. This has now been resolved.
- Default Markup Range – The Project Manager allows for markup ranges below 0% and above 100%, but the allowable default range was stuck between 0-100. This has been resolved.
- Image Gallery & component items – The Image Gallery was ignoring items contained within components. This has been resolved.
- Default Skin Settings – The program was not set to automatically detect the user’s screen resolution and choose the best skin. This has been resolved.
- Other – Some additional minor alterations.